Alumni Talk on “AI & It’s ETHICS”
Time: 11:00 AM to 01:30PM
The department of Information Science and Engineering has conducted Expert talk on the topic “AI and IT’S EHICS” for the 3rd semester students on the 8th of December, 2022 under the supervision of ISE Head of the department, Dr. Mohan H S online. The expert speaker, Ms.Sonali PreethaNandagopalan was invited to conduct the same.
The Speaker is an alumna from the 2021 batch. She is currently pursuing MSc in Machine Learning University of Bath, UK. She had also worked in projects like Automatic Waste Segregator , Face Recognition System , Stress Detection Using Facial Cues .
- What are ethics in AI?
- What is an AI code of ethics?
- Why are AI ethics important?
- What are the ethical challenges of AI?
- What are the benefits of ethical AI?
- Examples of AI codes of ethics
- Future Scope of AI and Its Ethics.
- How to build a career in Artificial Intelligence.
The outcome of this program is that the students were provided good knowledge about the future scope of Artificial Intelligence.